We believe that a positive patient experience starts with provider satisfaction. By joining TECHealth, you're not just joining a team you're becoming part of a community that values your well-being and is dedicated to your success.
Here are a few reasons why TECHealth could be the perfect fit for you.
1. Values-Driven Culture: At TECHealth, our Core Values of Doing Something Good, Empathy, Accountability, and Zeal are not just words on paper—they are the driving force behind our practice culture. These values shape every decision we make and every interaction we have, whether with each other, our teams, hospital staff, or, most importantly, our patients and their families.
2. Physician Lead Group: Our CEO, CFO and COO are all Emergency Physicians. They personally understand the challenges and stresses that Emergency Medicine Physicians face in today's healthcare climate. That's why, at TECHealth, we work collectively to overcome these obstacles. We’ve created not just a workplace, but a great practice atmosphere where providers are excited to come to work. We believe that a positive patient experience begins with provider satisfaction.
3. Night Rider Program: Are you tired of the relentless demands of night shifts impacting your work/life balance and overall well-being? At TECHealth, we understand the importance of quality rest for physicians, especially during those crucial night hours. The voluntary NightRider Program provides an experienced Advanced Practice Provider APP to cover an 8-hour portion of your night shift. Imagine returning home to your family refreshed and ready to engage in the day's events, knowing you've had quality rest during your night shift.
4. Customized Work-Life Balance: TECHealth recognizes the importance of work-life balance in preserving provider wellness. Our unique opportunity allows you to tailor your schedule—whether you prefer 24-hour shifts, 12-hour shifts, or a personalized combination. Design your work structure to fit your evolving needs and goals.
5. Supportive Resources: Imagine having a right-hand person dedicated to making your life easier. Our Practice Managers are there for you, whether it's prefilling a complex hospital application, helping you find coverage for a shift, or reminding you when your medical license needs to be renewed. Consider them your go-to resource for anything and everything.
Requirements: Physician must be ABEM certified or ABEM eligible.
Shift Details: Arizona General Hospital Laveen, Camelback freestanding HSED, Glendale freestanding HSED, Goodyear freestanding HSED, and Surprise freestanding HSED (Phoenix West Side). Shifts are 8-12 hours.
Patient Volume: 37-112 patients per day depending on location.
Rate: $240-$280 per hour depending on location
Staffing during a 24 hour period: 1-2 Physicians and 1-4 APPs depending on location.
ED size/beds: 7-12 beds depending on location.
If you are interested in joining our team or would like to learn more, feel free to reach out to