UnityPoint Health is actively recruiting Emergency Physicians to locations across Iowa & Illinois!
Whether you’re a resident completing training or a seasoned physician, we have something for everyone at UnityPoint Health. Contact our Emergency Medicine Recruiter to explore opportunities and find the right practice setting for you!
Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health. We believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven culture, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. Commitment to our team has earned us recognition two years in a row as a Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Healthcare and among America’s Best Employers By State in Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Come be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
- Established team of Emergency Medicine Physicians and Advanced Practitioners serving communities in Iowa and Illinois
- Opportunity to join a well-known Midwest health care organization that is leading the way in care transformation with dedicated Emergency Medicine Service Line support
- Hospital Employed positions
- Over 20 sites to choose from, practice settings range from Critical Access, Pediatric Emergency Medicine to Level I Trauma Center
- Full-time, part-time and PRN positions available
- Fully integrated system with clinics and hospitals on EPIC to improve care coordination
- Des Moines, Dubuque, Fort Dodge, Grinnell, Grundy Center, Marshalltown, Quad Cities, Sioux City, Sumner & Waterloo
- MD or DO Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, or for some locations, Board Certified in Family Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience
- Ability to obtain and hold an unrestricted license to practice in the state(s)
- Hold current and unrestricted state and federal authority to prescribe and administer medications as necessary or appropriate to the physician’s field of practice
- Eligible to work in the United States (H1-B cap exempt)
- J-1 waiver sponsorship available
- Competitive compensation plan including value-based and productivity pay
- A Total Rewards program offers benefits that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what stage of life you are in
- Array of insurance offerings to choose from, generous CME allowance, malpractice insurance coverage, 401K retirement savings with employer match and more
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, including a free third-party service for loan restructuring and consolidation
- A commitment to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation
- Support and development opportunities that are a crucial part of delivering a remarkable employment experience
- A culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what’s right for the people we serve