UnityPoint is actively recruiting for a Pulmonology and Critical Care Physician to join our team in Sioux City, IA.
Choose a career that matters at UnityPoint Health. At UnityPoint Health, we believe that our patient-centered vision and physician-driven philosophy, along with our one team approach, ensures every patient knows just how much they matter to this world. Commitment to our team has earned us a spot on the Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker's Healthcare. Come be an essential part of our core purpose-to improve the health of the people and communities we serve. At UnityPoint Health, you matter.
UnityPoint Health - Sioux City provides coordinated clinic, hospital, and home-based care for patients in Sioux City and the surrounding Siouxland area. St. Luke's offers a full range of services and programs that includes a state-of-the-art surgical center, Siouxland's premier birth center, 24/7 cardiovascular care, and Level III emergency department. In addition, UnityPoint Health - Sioux City is also home to St. Luke's College which provides high-quality, health system-based education to individuals looking for careers in health care.
- Established Outpatient clinic with inpatient ICU Coverage
- Flexible and Nontraditional schedule to meet provider's needs
- Current providers: 2 Physician and 1 Advanced Practitioner at this location
- Competitive compensation and benefits package - including signing bonus, relocation, 401K match, CME allowance, and time off
- Experienced staff, both clinical and non-clinical who know the patients extremely well
- Onsite services- Bronchoscopy suite administering ENB, EBUS and Advanced Bronchoscopies as well as in-office X-ray and PFT
- 36 hours patient contact hours per week with flexible scheduling to ensure sufficient patient access
- Full integrated system with clinics and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination
- Dynamic community that offers an excellent Midwestern quality of life and a multitude of recreational activities
- Additional details by request from group
- Average 20 patients/day
- Call schedule requirement; 1:3 triaged for clinic roles, provider takes second call if needed after initial MyNurse triage (Paid Call)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
- MD or DO
- Board Certified
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state(s) in which physician provides services
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to work as a team member
- Initial 2-year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive incentive package
- A competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what stage of life you are in.
- Generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance, retirement contributions and more
- Dedicated provider resources to positively impact providers work-life balance
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness, including a free third-party service for loan restructuring and consolidation.
- A commitment to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- Support and development opportunities that are a crucial part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.
- A culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.
Sioux City has grown to be one of Iowa's largest cities - and its meteoric rise isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Sioux City is now one of northwest Iowa's hubs for food production, healthcare, education, tourism, and retail. Residents enjoy some of the most affordable housing in the nation, and there's always something going on - whether it's Saturday in the Park, one of the largest music festivals in the region, or any number of indoor and outdoor attractions such as Cone Park, the award-winning Art Center, or the Sioux City Symphony. Whatever your tastes and whatever your career path, there's something for everyone in Sioux City.
Please contact Caden Clouse, Physician and Provider Recruiter, at 712-279-3331 or Caden.Clouse@UnityPoint.org
- Area of Interest: Physicians and Medical Residents;
- Job ID: 70662;