CHRISTUS Health is seeking a board certified or board eligible Urgent Care Physician to join an outstanding and established organization. High volume Urgent Care or Emergency Department experience is preferred. CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic:
RATED TOP 10 IN THE STATE, #1 In EAST TEXAS BY U.S. News!
- Established and Experienced team
- 3-4 shifts a week, 2 weekends a month (12-hour shifts during the weekdays, 10-hour shifts on the weekend
- Strong patient panel 40 patients per day
- NO ON CALL SCHEDULE
- Opportunity to Supervise APC's. $500 stipend per APC FTE and would take calls from APCs they supervise.
- Expected to work 2 weekends a month
- -The areas preferred multi-specialty medical group
-Over 700 physicians and advance practice providers representing 41 specialties in 82 clinic locations throughout Northeast Texas.
-A physician led group with its own board of directors
DYAD Leadership Model with each Service Line
-A National leader in patient satisfaction and quality initiatives
-A Faith-based, not-for-profit organization
-2018 Acclaim Award Winner- #1 physician group in the Nation
- Community Highlights
Tyler is a beautiful city that is neutrally located about 90 minutes from Dallas and Louisiana. It offers a big city feel and has great schools, housing, shopping, and a variety of things to do for both single individuals and those with families as well.
Full Time Recruiter Contact: