US-NV-Las Vegas Specialty:
Physician - Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Position Type:
Full Time HR Rep / Recruiter:
Lori Abolafia Contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org OverviewOutstanding Opportunity To Join Our Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice! Wide mix of patient acuity!Responsibilities
We're seeking an awesome PEMs fellowship trained physician to join our team practicing in a new state-of-the-art 30-bed pediatric ED at Sunrise Children's Hospital in Las Vegas, NV.
About the Area
- Volumes approaching 55K.
- Excellent subspecialty coverage including Neurosurgery, amongst the usual.
- Peds surgeons are responsive and progressive.
- We have a robust PICU, CVICU, NICU, Hospitalist program in the hospital all run by Pediatrix.
- Child life and peds social work have a strong ER presence.
- Practitioner staffing is well balanced.
- Full scribe coverage.
- Our coverage hours are fair and we can flex up and down.
- The Medical Director works for you and the associate medical director is the schedule master and works magic.
- We have Peds, EM and FP residents from six programs and are a hosting site for Pediatric ER Fellows. You can teach as much or as little as you want.
- Pediatrix is very supportive of our physicians. We pay well and have great benefits.
- YOU Will be joining an awesome team, YOU WILL work hard, and YOU WILL see great pathology.
The suburbs of Las Vegas are very family friendly. Housing is reasonable, there is no state income tax
, property taxes are very low and outdoor activities are endless and incredible. The weather is fantastic and there are some great restaurants. If you are into hockey, football and baseball, we have you covered with professional sports teams. For water activities, check out Lake Mead.Qualifications
BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Medicine PhysicianBenefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and overAbout Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation's leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers. Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. #CL