• Join a dynamic team of Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and APPs in the ED serving a population of 100,000
• Medical Directorship available
• 12 twelve-hour shifts per month
• 15,000 ER visits annually, Level IV Trauma Center - with daytime APP coverage
• 150K signing bonus
• Hospital employed position, offering comprehensive benefits - Health/vision/dental; malpractice insurance; generous retirement plans; CME stipend
• Practicing physicians and residents finishing in 2024, 2025 and 2026 are encouraged to apply
• Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) & Visa sponsorship available
• The community is known for its affordability, strong sense of community, and natural beauty -named one of the "Best Places to Raise a Family in Minnesota" & "Best Places to Live in America"
• Come enjoy the unspoiled wilderness of northeastern Minnesota - live on the shores of one of the more than 1,000 lakes in the region or imagine waking up every day in the magical balsam fir and spruce tree forests right outside of this community
• After work, enjoy what draws so many to this area - The Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, Superior National Forest, and the Voyageurs National Park offer endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, like hiking, camping, fishing, and boating.
Please contact Allegra Lowell for more information:
Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/allegra-lowell-jps
Specialty: Emergency Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time