Wake Emergency Physicians (WEPPA) is expanding to Goldsboro, NC, to cover the UNC Health Wayne emergency department. We are a physician-owned independent practice
based out of central North Carolina. Candidates are required to be BC/BE in EM and have completed an Emergency Medicine Residency.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to PhysicianCV@weppa.org. We look forward to hearing from you! Details below:
Base rate is $215/hour (base salary + productivity bonus)
- Sign on bonus of $20,000-$30,000 available based on start date
- Full benefits start immediately including 401k profit sharing plan, full dental/vision/medical/disability and $5500 annual CME allowance. Malpractice and tail coverage are provided. Full time night differential is $35/hour with a night hour credit of 160 hours annually for FT.
- Full time hours are 1520/year and shifts are a mix of 8 and 9 hours with double physician coverage 24 hours a day and 60 hours of APP coverage every day. Part time positions of 50 and 75% with decreased benefits are also available.
- UNC Health Wayne is located in Goldsboro, NC, and is part of the UNC Hospital system. Historic Goldsboro has a population of 33,000 and is centrally located to both Raleigh and the North Carolina coast.
- Annual volume is about 60,000 patients, with moderate acuity at 15% admission rate. The EHR is Epic.