Physician - Urgent Care
Great group in Fontana, California seeking physicians to join their dynamic Urgent Care team. New grads are welcome to apply. The position is full-time and permanent, working 4x10's. You'll work one weekend day a month, your choice of Saturday or Sunday and during that week, you'll have a 3-day work week. EMR is Veracity Allegiance. Benefits include malpractice, CME allowance, 401k with 5% match, covered malpractice, health benefits, vacation time, holiday time and yearly bonuses/retention bonuses. If your goal would be to step into leadership, they offer a path to make that happen. They are looking for those who are interested in growing with the company and someone who will eventually transition into a CMO role.
Some responsibilities include:
• Providing urgent care medical services to patients with a wide range of medical conditions and injuries.
• Diagnose and a treat acute illnesses minor injuries and stabilize critical cases before referring them to appropriate specialist or hospitals.
• Collaborate with other health care providers to ensure continuity of care for patients.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records for each patient and communicate effectively with patients, their families and other health care providers.
• Participate in quality improvement and risk management activities to ensure the highest level of care and safety for patients.
• Stay up to date with medical research advancements and techniques to implement them in the clinical setting as necessary.
• Promote health and Wellness education among patients in the community.
• Adhere to ethical and professional standards of practice.
• Medical degree from an accredited medical school MD/DO.
• Board certified or board eligible in emergency medicine or family medicine.
• Excellent communication interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Current unrestricted valid medical license for the state of California.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Must meet CME requirements at all times.
• Great bedside manner.
• Passionate about delivering quality based care.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.