St. Elizabeth Physicians is seeking a critical care fellowship trained physician to join our growing, well-respected group, with the full support of our award-winning hospital system, St. Elizabeth Healthcare, in Crestview Hills, KY, located minutes from Downtown Cincinnati and CVG International Airport.
Join the St. Elizabeth team and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, a great place to live and work and a very substantial referral base. Specialization:
Qualifications Qualified Candidates:
- Critical Care Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Emergency Medicine
- Internal Medicine Neurocritical Care
- Critical Care Pulmonary
- High acuity ICU beds
- Must be fellowship trained in critical care medicine; all specialty tracts will be considered (i.e., internal medicine, anesthesiology, etc.)
- 168 12-hr shifts.
- Onboarding will include rounding in all units. Day shift will be expected to see patients in the MICU, CICU, and CSR at Edgewood hospital. Night shift will oversee patients in the MICU, CICU, CSR, and support night APPs in these units.
- Must be board certified or board eligible. Certification within six years after training.
About St. Elizabeth
- Named 2022's Top Hospital in Kentucky by US News and World Report
- Competitive guaranteed salary
- Sign on Bonus & Relocation + Annual Incentive Bonus
- Personal concierge service onsite to providers available M-F to support strong work-life balance.
- $7500 CME annual allotment
- Generous benefits and retirement/Malpractice Coverage
- Teaching options: University of Kentucky Medical students if desired
- EPIC EMR
- Public student loan forgiveness (PSLF)
- Physician led administration.
- State of the art facilities with full support of St. Elizabeth Healthcare, an award-winning system serving over 385K patients
- Local charm and hospitality of Northern Kentucky with all that Cincinnati offers just minutes away.
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a physician led
multi-specialty physician group organization consisting of 451 physicians, 244 advanced practice providers and more than 2,200 non-provider associates. We are very proud of our culture around physician wellness and our high physician engagement and satisfaction scores. St. Elizabeth Physicians serves more than 364,000 patients in our more than 165 conveniently located practices in Kentucky, Indiana and Ohio. In partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we are transforming how care is delivered in our region.
We are a mission and values driven organization, focused on patient-centered care, accountability, community, innovation, teamwork and excellence. St. Elizabeth is a regional healthcare provider continually recognized as one of the nation's best. Our mission is to ensure our patients receive comprehensive and compassionate care - anywhere. St. Elizabeth Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our associates.