Opportunity in Long Island within Nassau County, NY. Northwell
, one of the nation's leading healthcare providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care
, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, have partnered to operate a network of urgent care centers across the Greater New York and Long Island regions. DESCRIPTION: We are seeking experienced Physicians
who have urgent care or emergency room experience, treating both adult and pediatric patients , to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers in our centers located in Queens and Nassau County. Schedules being considered include:
- Fulltime (FT) Center Anchor
- Weekend Only (Weekend Warrior is considered FT with benefits!)
- Per Diem (PRN)
Our Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections.
It is essential to have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience. MD/DP FT Hourly Pay Range: $115.00 - $145.00 (based on experience) plus bonus potential. Northwell-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Competitive compensation and robust benefits package (fulltime 30+ hrs/wk):
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Bonus Programs (for fulltime/part-time providers):
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your clinical base salary, based upon patient satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
Work in our beautiful state-of-the-art centers that are provider/patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (eCW) that is fully integrated with Northwell! By partnering with Northwell, you will also be able to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care and have access to extensive resources and specialists. More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it. Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 1 year of fulltime experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages) required.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), and preliminary reads on EKGs and X-rays required.
- Physicians (MD/DO): Board certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
At GoHealth Urgent Care
, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers. GoHealth Urgent Care
has partnered with Northwell Health,
New York’s most comprehensive healthcare network , to create a substantial network of urgent care centers throughout the region that put patients and providers first, through delivering superior care and convenience. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling. We are Committed to Quality Care:
Our Northwell-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association
. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve. Go forward:
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced Advanced Practitioner who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today! LET'S CONNECT:
Click apply below to upload your CV or contact our recruitment team directly:
- Katherine Brantley
Senior Provider Recruiter
MORE ABOUT GOHEALTH URGENT CARE:
- Courtney VanSweden
- OUR STORY
- OUR SERVICES
- NORTHWELL-GOHEALTH URGENT CARE