Position at Nuvance Health GoHealth Urgent Care NEW URGENT CARE PHYSICIAN OPPORTUNITIESWITHIN OUR GROWING URGENT CARE NETWORKIN THE HUDSON RIVER VALLEY AREA!Kingston, Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls, Carmel & Stamford, CT Nuvance Health
, one of the nation's leading health care providers, has partnered with GoHealth Urgent Care
, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, to operate a network of urgent care centers in the Hudson Valley area!
This new partnership creates an excellent opportunity for experienced Physician
to join our growing team.Our Physicians have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in either an urgent care or emergency room setting, treating pediatric and adult patients.
A career with Nuvance Health-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Our Physicians provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections.
- It is essential for an urgent care clinician to have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience.
Additionally, we have two Excellent Bonus Program
- Flexible scheduling -average of 14 rotating shifts/month
- Work in our beautiful state-of-the-art centers that are patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR that is fully integrated with Nuvance Health!
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on quality of care.
- Competitive compensation and robust benefits package including 401K, PTO and CME. Qualified Physicians rate of pay: $120-150/hour based on years of experience
(for fulltime or part-time):
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 5% on top of your clinical base salary, based upon patient satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO QUALITY CARE:
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Minimum of 1 year of fulltime experience in either an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting as a BC physician (required).
- Experience treating all ages (pediatric and adult patient populations) required.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), and preliminary reads on EKGs and X-rays required.
All of our GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve. GO FORWARD:
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you'll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you're a dynamic, flexible, experienced clinician who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today! LET'S CONNECT!
- Katherine Brantley
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
- Courtney VanSweden
Talent Acquisition Partner
*The compensation rate encompasses a foundational base rate, complemented by an opportunity for earnings contingent upon the attainment of bonus metrics, which include but are not limited to patient satisfaction, clinical quality, patient visits per hour and daily volumes.