Opportunity in Long Island within Nassau County, NY
Reach out to learn more about location availability for your start timeline. Northwell
, one of the nation's leading healthcare providers, and GoHealth Urgent Care
, an on-demand consumer-centric care company, have partnered to operate a network of urgent care centers across the Greater New York and Long Island regions.
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking experienced Physicians
who have urgent care or emergency room experience, treating both adult and pediatric patients , to join our welcoming and diverse community of providers in our centers located in Queens and Nassau.
Schedules being considered include:
- Fulltime (FT) Center Anchor
- Per Diem (PRN)
- Weekend Only
Our Advanced Practitioners provide a wide variety of clinical services including treatment of acute episodic conditions such as sore throats, colds, flu-like symptoms, cuts, sprains and minor infections. It is essential to have excellent assessment skills in order to recognize more serious conditions and direct the patient to the emergency room for advanced care when necessary while going above and beyond to deliver an unparalleled patient experience. Physician pay range: $115/hour - $145/hour (specialty training and experience-based range). Plus Excellent Bonus Program (details listed below). A career with Northwell-GoHealth Urgent Care offers:
- Competitive compensation and robust benefits package (fulltime 30+ hrs/wk):
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Work in our beautiful state-of-the-art centers that are provider/patient-friendly and equipped with imaging, labs and an advanced EMR (eCW) that is fully integrated with Northwell!
Additionally, we have two Excellent Bonus Programs
- By partnering with Northwell, you will also be able to reach beyond the episodic patient treatment of traditional urgent care and have access to extensive resources and specialists.
- More autonomy with mentoring and support when you need it.
- Our patient satisfaction scores validate our focus on the quality of care.
(for fulltime/part-time providers):
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers).
- Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your clinical base salary, based upon patient satisfaction scores, productivity and quality measures.
- Physicians: BC in Family Medicine, Med-Peds or Emergency Medicine
- Minimum of 1 year of fulltime experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting
- Experience treating both pediatric and adult patient populations (all ages).
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
At GoHealth Urgent Care
, we GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and team members to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That's why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and staff our centers with the most knowledgeable providers. GoHealth Urgent Care
has partnered with Northwell,
New York’s most comprehensive healthcare network, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers throughout the region that put patients and providers first, through delivering superior care and convenience. The partnership provides patients with greater access to innovative urgent care through state-of-the-art technology and unique patient access tools, such as online registration and appointment scheduling. We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Northwell-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association
. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve. Go forward.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you’re a dynamic, flexible, experienced Advanced Practitioner who wants to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you today! LET'S CONNECT:
Click apply below or contact our recruitment team directly: Katherine Brantle
Senior Provider Recruiter
Katherine.Brantley@GoHealthUC.com Courtney VanSweden