Growing Urgent Care is searching for Family/Internal Medicine/ ER /Occupational Medicine Physicians to join our fast-growing team
! We provide urgent care and occupational medical services in El Cajon, San Diego. Occupation Medicine training provided.
Jon Crosby 843-806-3186 email@example.com
Join a great group of professionals as our network continues to grow! You'll join a collective medical group that provides personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. Benefits and Features
Your Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Occupational Medicine Role with the Company
- Competitive salary, based on experience - Pay: $120.00 - $130.00 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, 401k, profit-sharing
- Excellent PTO plus 10 holidays
4 shifts per week, 10 hours shifts.
• Perform comprehensive health assessments and diagnose and treat complex illnesses.
• Provide therapeutic interventions, such as splinting, suturing, wound care, and minor procedures.
• Use critical thinking skills and follow evidence-based standards of practice.
• Accurately and thoroughly document your patient encounter and ensure accuracy.
• Ability to work independently as well as be a team player.
• Must be able to collaborate with professionals within the facility, other medical providers, and external agencies.
• Ensure the use of standardized and consistent Occupational medical procedures/processes. Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Occupational Medicine Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Proficient at performing various basic therapeutic procedures such as incision & drainage, wound care and repair, foreign body removal, and primary orthopedic injury management.
• Ordering and interpreting variety of diagnostic tests such as on site x-ray, electrocardiogram, point-of care and reference laboratory tests.
• Knowledge of medical policies, regulations and procedures.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Superior verbal and communication skills
• Skill in developing and maintaining records, writing reports, and responding to correspondence.
• Ability to react calmly, objectively and effectively in emergency situations.
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care, Occupational Medicine