Love what you do!
At The Oregon Clinic, we value being a positive and supportive environment where our physicians can enjoy what they do best - serving our patients and our community with outstanding care and compassion. With over 230 physicians spanning more than 30 specialties, we are the largest private multispecialty practice in Oregon and are proud to be physician owned and led. Our physicians work together along with our outstanding staff to provide high quality specialty medicine to our region.
We are seeking a full-time, board-certified/board-eligible Pulmonary/Sleep/Critical Care Physician with Sleep specific training and expertise to join a well-established private practice group on the Providence St. Vincent Medical Center campus in SW Portland. The facility houses a robust medical and cardiovascular ICU where our critical care specialists care for patients. Our outpatient practice sees patients 5 days a week in both virtual and face to face visits, providing care where and how it matters most to patients! Our complex team oversee multiple sleep testing environments, providing reading services for both home study and in-lab sleep procedures.
We are searching for a collaborative, engaged, data driven physician with a passion for providing the highest quality patient care.
Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications. Ownership track typically after 2 years. Qualifications:
- Oregon State licensure eligible
- Previous experience with sleep/critical care and pulmonology preferred
- HST and PSG reading as well as extensive outpatient clinic services included in this role
- Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Rx Insurance covered at 100% for physician
- Generous 401(k) retirement plan
- Exciting new Cash Balance Retirement Plan
- Peer Support and robust Wellness Programs
- CME to keep you sharp and fulfill requirements
- Time off to recharge and connect with family and friends
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve. Our Commitments:
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:We are more than an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and embrace differences and a diversity of backgrounds. We show respect for all people through our words and actions.
- Oregon Benefit Company: As an Oregon Benefit Company we consider our impact on society and our team members in our business decision-making process.
- A safe workplace:We are an alcohol and drug-free workplace for the safety of our patients and employees. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings.