A reputable multispecialty practice in an affluent Midwest community is seeking a qualified candidate who is board-certified or board-eligible in pulmonary disease or pulmonary and critical care. This position offers the option to practice sleep medicine and flexibility with the amount of pulmonary to critical care work. Opportunity Highlights
- Join a team of 7 pulmonologist/intensivists
- Partnership track opportunity
- Flexibility in percentage of what you practice within the full scope of pulmonary and critical care medicine
- Extensive referral network from hospital system
- Technology and equipment to perform EBUS procedures
- Option for 7 on / 7 off schedule
Ranked #3 by U.S. News & World Report in "Best Places to Live," this charming Southeastern community is an ideal place to call home. With gorgeous nature all around, a close-knit community spirit, and access to ample amenities, it has all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + wonderful housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- Home to a reputable university with lively SEC sports
- Plenty of entertainment options, excellent restaurants, arts and cultural attractions, a local airport, and much more
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast-more than 40 miles of trails, beautiful lakes and rivers, and 4,000 acres of park land
- Medscape names Arkansas as one of its "Best Places to Practice"
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Arkansas and must be board-eligible or certified in pulmonary disease or pulmonary and critical care
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.