A healthcare network in Massachusetts is currently seeking a licensed Physician to join their Emergency Medicine team. About the Opportunity:
- Setting: Level 3 Trauma Center
- Schedule: 10 to 15 shifts per month
- Hours: 6am to 2pm; 8am to 4/5pm; 11am to 7pm; 2pm to 10pm; 1pm to 9pm; 3pm to 11pm; 4pm to 12am; and, 10pm to 6am
- Patient Volume: 1.5-1.8 patients an hour
- EMR: Meditech
The Emergency Medicine Physician will:
- Evaluate patients who arrive in the Emergency Department and quickly assess the patient's condition
- Make rapid diagnoses and initiate treatment plans
- Stabilize the patient's condition and perform life-saving procedures like intubation, chest compressions, or administering medications to manage cardiac arrhythmias.
- Explain diagnoses and treatment plans in a clear and empathetic manner, especially when dealing with potentially life-threatening situations.
- Take thorough, accurate documentation of patient assessments, treatments, and medical records is crucial for legal and continuity of care purposes
- Perform other duties, as needed
- Licensed to practice Medicine in the State of Massachusetts
- Board Eligible / Certified in Emergency Medicine and/or a related field
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.