Samaritan Health Services has an opportunity for a Pulmonary Medicine/Critical Care Physician
Samaritan Health Services a non-profit integrated health care delivery system, is seeking a full time Pulm/CC Physician to join our team in Corvallis, OR. Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is a 188-bed medical facility located in Corvallis, Oregon, United States. The only hospital in the city, it is a level II trauma center, and serves as the regional hub for Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties.
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- 20 bed open ICU
- Combination of critical care, inpatient pulmonary consultation and outpatient pulmonary clinic
- Attend on all patients on the intensivist service, conduct multidisciplinary rounds, consult from other services in the ICU, and occasional pulmonary consults on the floors
- Co-manage patients with surgeons and hospitalists
- Provide advanced bronchoscopy services
- EPIC EMR
- Hospital employed
- No sleep medicine
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Board certified or board eligible
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon's largest city - all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.