Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for Pascack Valley Medical Center in Westwood, New Jersey. Physician Requirements: Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM) - no residents will be considered at this time Position Profile:
- 15,000 annual volume
- 20 ED beds
- 8 Fast Track beds
- 21% admission rate
- 26 hours of physician coverage daily
- Dedicated Nocturnist
- 10 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage daily
- Scribe coverage
- Dedicated X-Ray, CAT Scan and portable ultrasound
- EPIC EMR
- Strong relationship with Hackensack University Medical Center for patient transfers
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
Pascack Valley Medical Center is a world-class, 128-bed hospital that offers all the resources of a large facility with more personalized care for each patient. The hospital features an obstetrical unit, a women's imaging center, cardiac and pulmonary rehab, center for joint replacement, center for bariatric surgery, wound care center, an intensive/critical care unit, five operating rooms and one special procedure room. Ardent operates Pascack Valley Medical Center in partnership with Hackensack Meridian Health.Awards and recognition:
- American Heart Association’s Gold Plus Get With the Guidelines ® - Stroke quality achievement award
- "A" Hospital Safety Grade from The Leapfrog Group
- Accreditation from SRC as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery
Westwood is in Bergen County and is one of the best places to live in New Jersey. Located just across the Hudson River from New York City, the county offers the perfect balance of suburban living and urban convenience. With excellent schools, low crime rates, diverse communities, and a range of outdoor and cultural attractions, Bergen County provides residents with a high quality of life.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information
Mark Van Wert