Envision Physician Services and HCA Florida Plant City FSED are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians
to join our team in Plant City, FL.
Qualified physicians must be Board certified/board prepared in Emergency Medicine.ED Features:
- 23k Annual Volume
- Fully integrated with HCA Florida Brandon Regional Hospital
- Approximately 10,000 square feet
- Approximately 10 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- 24 hours physician coverage daily
- 12 hours APP coverage daily
- Meditech P-doc EMR & M-Modal Dictation
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
- Covered ambulance entrance for patient drop-off/pick-up and EMS lounge
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
This position includes a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision and 401k, CME allowance and occurrence based malpractice with tail coverage.Facility Information
HCA Florida Plant City is an affiliate of Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, treats more than 120,000 patients in its ED each year. With the expansion, the hospital will continue to meet the needs of this growing community with high quality and convenient emergency care.
HCA Florida Brandon Regional Hospital is a 438-bed acute care facility offering a number of specialty services including the Heart & Vascular Center, where the latest in cardiovascular surgery and minimally invasive techniques are performed, The Behavioral Health Center, The Women’s Center, which includes our Baby Suites and 22 bed neonatal intensive care unit, The Reflux Center and a designated Bariatric Center of Excellence.Community Information
Plant City is an incorporated city in Hillsborough County, Florida. Located approximately midway between Brandon and Lakeland along Interstate 4. Plant City is within 1 hour from Tampa International Airport and 1.25 hours to Orlando International Airport.
Plant City is also known for it's annual Strawberry Festival, popular throughout the nation for it's festivities and musical guests.
Located within minutes of downtown Tampa, Brandon combines small town living with easy access to the big city. One of Brandon's most notable annual events is the Brandon Balloon Classic. Held every April, the two-day celebration features over 50 hot air balloons from all over the country. The city of Orlando is about 90 minutes away from Brandon. In addition to Walt Disney World, attractions in the Orlando area include Universal Studios and Sea World Florida.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information