Estimated compensation is minimum of $352,000.00/annually, and maximum is $352,800.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $176,000.00/annually, and maximum is $176,000.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $245.00/hourly, and maximum is $245.00/hourly.
Envision Physician Services is seeking Emegency Medicine Physicians to join our Emergency Department team at Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center in Las Vegas, NV. *Clinicians may be asked to rotate at up to 9 additional sites within Las Vegas* Position Profile:
- 55,000 annual patient volume
- 25% admit rate with high acuity
- 50 ED beds
- 7 Fast Track and 7 psych beds
- Level III Trauma Center
- 34 hours of physician coverage, 8 and 10 hour shifts
- 40 hours of Advanced Practice Provider coverage, 10 hour shifts
- Dedicated nocturnists
- EM and FM residents rotate through ED
- Cerner EMR
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits program
In 2003, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center® was the first acute care hospital to open in southwest Las Vegas. And since then, we are proud to have grown alongside our community. Today, our 364-bed hospital features all private rooms and a comprehensive range of medical offerings to meet the needs of area residents and visitors including: 24 hour emergency services, cardiovascular services with a specialty in open-heart surgery, stroke care, maternity services with a Level III NICU and wound care.
Spring Valley Hospital is part of The Valley Health System®, a network of acute care and specialty hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, outpatient services and physician practices that provide patient care throughout Las Vegas and Southern Nevada. Other hospitals of The Valley Health System include Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center®, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center®, Henderson Hospital, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center®, Valley Hospital Medical Center, Valley Health Specialty Hospital and, coming in 2024, West Henderson Hospital®.Awards and Accreditations:
Community InformationLas Vegas
- Joint Commission Accredited (2019-2022)
- American Heart Association® Mission: Lifeline® Gold Plus Receiving STEMI (2022)
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline Silver NSTEMI (2021)
- The Joint Commission/American Heart Association Primary Heart Attack Center (2021-2023)
- TJC Certified Acute Heart Attack Center for ER at Blue Diamond (2021-2023)
is an internationally renowned major resort city for gambling, shopping, and fine dining. There are also avariety of parks and outdoor recreation activities, such asmountain biking, kayaking, hiking, skiinghorseback riding. Development in Summerlin, Centennial Hills, and Henderson areas provide suburban options if you want to stay away from the life on the strip.
http://www.lvchamber.com/living-las-vegasBenefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information