EM Alliance: MMH (Bradenton FL) // Bayshore Gardens FSED (Bradenton)
About the Area:
Bradenton: This city has earned a high livability score, with top marks in amenities and weather. One of the popular reasons for residents to move to Bradenton is that the city and surrounding areas offer plenty to see and do both. Some of the most popular area attractions include the South Florida Museum, Bishop Planetarium & Parker Manatee Aquarium, De Soto National Monument, and Robinson Nature Preserve. Another important factor that prompts many people to consider a move to the area is the affordability of the local real estate.
Bradenton Beach: Located on Anna Maria Island off the Gulf Coast and a brief drive from Bradenton and Sarasota, Bradenton Beach is a small town known for its fishing piers, sugar-sand beaches and a quaint strip of shops, restaurants and other family-owned businesses. The pace noticeably slows on the Gulf retreat of Bradenton Beach. Drive-through restaurants are prohibited here. On Pine Avenue, near the northern end of the island, you'll find French-milled soaps, specialty olive oils, handmade clothing and small art galleries.
About the Hospital:
Manatee Memorial Hospital (MMH), located in downtown Bradenton, has been serving the families of Manatee, Sarasota and surrounding counties for more than 68 years and is a major provider of high-quality medical services in the area. MMH has several accredited centers of excellence including the Manatee Heart and Vascular Center/The Valve Institute, The Center for Orthopedic and Spine Surgery, the Stroke and Cerebrovascular Center, The Lung Institute, Surgical Weight-Loss Program, the Breast Care Center and the Outpatient Imaging Center.
- MMH Main ED: Bradenton. 8, 10 & 12-hour shifts. 295-bed hospital. 80K volume.
- Bayshore Gardens FSED: Bradenton. 12-hour shifts. Full-service Lab, CT, US. Single coverage with midlevels from 12n-8p.
- Palma Sola FSED: Ground-breaking March 2023, expected to open in Summer of 2025.
- EM Physicians - Days
- EM Physicians - Nights
- Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem positions available
- Independent Contractor (1099)
- Competitive RVU based compensation
- Explosive population growth in this region!
- ABEM BC/BE
- ABFM BC with significant ER experience
Victoria Layton, Physician Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org | (845) 763-3582 ET