Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our dynamic and collaborative team at HCA Florida Citrus Hospital in Inverness, Florida (greater Tampa Bay area). Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible EM or Board Certified FM or IM with 2+ years of EM experience.
This recently renovated ED sees 45,000 patient visits annually and features:
- 28 beds including bariatric and private rooms
- Cerner EMR
- 36 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage
- Friendly and supportive nursing staff
- No trauma; No OB/GYN; low pediatric volume (6%)
- Large adult and senior volume with high acuity-support from hospitalist team
- Stroke Center-currently implementing tele-neurology
- Independent Contractor Status
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter at email@example.com or call/text 850-266-0367.Facility Information
HCA Florida Citrus Hospital is a 204-bed acute care hospital founded in 1957 as the area's first healthcare institution for the residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Today, this facility offers the latest medical technologies and services including: a Heart and Vascular Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence, Surgical Services, Women and Baby Center, Primary Stroke Center, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services, Rehabilitation Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
The hospital has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery by Healthgrades, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery by Healthgrades.Community Information
Inverness, Florida delights residents and visitors alike with its relaxing and friendly communities, an abundance of recreational activities, top-rated school system and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops. Through the years, Inverness has become a haven for those seeking a simpler lifestyle, a friendly community to enjoy their retirement, or a safe home to raise their family.
Benefits and Compensation
- Lower cost of living with great communities and diverse housing options
- Academically high-performing school district including Lecanto High School’s International Baccalaureate Diploma, a rigorous pre-university course of study that meets the needs of the highly motivated secondary school student
- More than seven colleges within a 50-mile radius
- A wide variety of cultural activities including art galleries, community theater, museums, diverse restaurants and recreational offerings that include a water lover’s paradise with boating, fishing, scuba, snorkeling and world famous “swim with the manatees” on the Crystal River, golfing, biking, birding, horseback riding and more!
- Conveniently located 1.5 hours from Gainesville, Tampa and St. Petersburg, 1-hour from Orlando and 45-minutes from Ocala with easy access to Orlando International Airport and Tampa International Airport
- This includes easy access to area attractions including the greater Orlando area which includes attractions such as Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studies and also the Tampa Bay Metropolitan area that is a reigning champion for sand and sunshine along with world famous white sand beaches!
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information