Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician to become part of our prestigious practice at HCA Florida Northwest Hospital in the Fort Lauderdale area (Margate, FL). New Emergency Medicine Residency Program started Summer 2022.Emergency Room Features:
- ED consists of 45-55 beds including the Pediatric area
- Separate Pediatric ER
- Approx. 55,000 visits to include main ED and Pediatric ED
- 62 hours of physician coverage
- 12 hours of Advanced Practice Providers
- Approximately 2 patients per hour
- EMR: Meditech and Pdoc
- 24 hour in house hospitalists
- 24 hour in house intensivists
- 24 hour in house obstetricians
- No floor code or consult responsibilities
- Interventional cardiac catheterization facility
- Independent Contractor Status
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM).
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 850-266-0367.Facility Information
HCA Florida Northwest Hospital has evolved into a 228-bed medical center and healthcare complex providing high quality medical care to the South Florida community. The success of Northwest is a reflection of their ongoing commitment to their mission: to provide exceptional care to everyone, every day. From their newly renovated maternity floor and Level III NICU, to the newly expanded Emergency Room and lobby, this facility is constantly growing and incorporating the most high-tech healthcare innovations making our services and care truly unique in the South Florida community. Northwest Hospital is leading the way with procedures in robotic surgery and emergency care that is second to none and offers a multitude of high-tech healthcare innovations under one roof.Community Information
Margate is a city in Broward County, FL, located roughly 15 miles north-west of Fort Lauderdale and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean! Fort Lauderdale is home to a community rich with diversity and world-class infused culture. Two of South Florida's major airports and two of the largest and most popular seaports in the world are within easy reach. This prime location means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer, sunny weather, affordable housing, great schools, superb shopping and dining, professional sporting events and a wealth of recreational opportunities with no state income tax! You will find it all here.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information