CHI Health is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join our growing teams and serve as Medical Director in Omaha, Nebraska. The successful candidate will join our experienced Emergency Medicine team.
Position Details: (Emergency Medicine)
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- 8/10/12 Hour Shifts
- 120 Hours a Month
- 12 Hours Daily of APP Coverage During Peak Hours
- Support from Hospitalist and Intensivists; great support staff!
- Opportunity to teach Family Medicine residents, if interested (Creighton University School of Medicine)
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package
Omaha is Nebraska's largest city with more than 960,000 residents in the metropolitan area. Housing and cost of living are well below the national average. Omaha has a strong and vibrant business community, and the city is home to five Fortune 500 companies including ConAgra Foods, Union Pacific Railroad, and Mutual of Omaha. We are home to the NCAA College World Series, the Olympic Swim Trials, and the world renowned Henry Doorly Zoo. Greater Omaha has a strong system of public and private schools. We are also fortunate to have a wide array of public and private institutions of higher learning.
Interested Candidates, please submit CV to: