Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Medical Director to become part of our prestigious practice at Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center located in Fredericksburg, VA
. Quality candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and have current or previous leadership experience. Large Bonus Package and competitive rate.
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed, all private bed, general acute care facility. Services include behavioral health, bone and joint care, cardiac catheterization, lab and diagnostics, obstetrics, oncology, rehabilitation, surgery and women’s health. Opened in 2010, Spotsylvania Regional is located on a 75-acre campus and is a part of HCA Virginia, which is the commonwealth's most comprehensive healthcare network. A freestanding emergency room is anticipated to open early 2023, located at 5001 Plank Road.Emergency department features:
- 42,000 patient encounters annually
- 21% admission rate
- 20 ED state-of the-art beds with Fast Track
- 38 hours physician coverage
- 44 hours APP coverage
- MediTech EMR
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Excellent remuneration as an independent contractor; and malpractice with tail
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited medical/surgical hospital located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Since our opening in June of 2010, the facility has been dedicated to serving and improving the health of our community, offering:
- 24-hour emergency department care
- Advanced technology operating rooms
- Obstetrics maternity care, including lactation services, childbirth education classes, & perinatology services
- Neonatal newborn care, including a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Radiology imaging services including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, CT, MRI, interventional radiology, & nuclear medicine
- Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, & Speech therapy for children and adults
- Intensive Care Unit & step-down Progressive Care Unit
- Cardiac care including cardiac catheterization, EKG, coronary interventions & electrophysiology studies with pacemaker and defibrillator implants
- Inpatient Psychiatric behavioral health services
- Surgical services including: orthopedics, spine, ENT, urology, oncology, vascular, gyn, and robotics
- SRMC, an HCA Virginia facility, is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, a designated Center of Excellence for Minimally Invasive Gynecology (COEMIG), and is certified by the National Institute for Care of Hospitalized Elderly (NICHE). SRMC has been recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
Fredericksburg is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia located 49miles south from Washington, D.C., and 58miles north from Richmond, VA 75-acre site southeast of the intersection of Interstate 95 and Route 17. Fredericksburg is one of Virginia's prettiest historic towns, where residential avenues lined with white picket fence back elegant downtown streets. Cultural Activities include: museums, numerous historical sites, concerts, theater, fine dining at more than 100 restaurants, festivals, shopping and more. Recreational Activities include: Biking, boating/sailing, fishing, golf, hiking, horseback riding and adventure courses.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information