Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital in Sanford, Florida.ED Features:
- 45,000 annual patient visits
- 20-bed ED
- Level II Trauma Center
- 48 hours of physician coverage + 24 hours of APP coverage
- 2 Trauma Bay Rooms
Qualified candidates will be board certified, or board prepared in Emergency Medicine (ABEM or ABOEM).Facility Information
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital is a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma Center that serves the communities of Seminole and West Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital has earned certifications and recognition for their quality practices including:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI from the American College of Cardiology
- The Joint Commission Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification
- The Joint Commission Sepsis Program Certification
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Accreditation
- Cardiopulmonary CAP Accreditation
- College of American Pathologists Laboratory Accreditation
- Accreditation by American College of Radiology (ACR) in Mammography, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, CT and MRI
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital is situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Monroe providing a waterfront backdrop for walking, jogging or just enjoying the natural beauty. Sanford, Florida is a rapidly growing waterfront community with a hometown atmosphere, city parks, the weekly Sanford Farmers Market, miles of beautiful walking paths, plus a close proximity to Orlando which sets it apart from other Central Florida cities.
Restaurants, movie theatres, bookstores and other service facilities are readily available "close to home." Marinas at the Port of Sanford, at the Osteen Bridge and in Downtown offer boaters of every level ready access to Lake Monroe and the beautiful St. Johns River. Sanford is home to the Orlando Sanford International Airport and Amtrak Autotrain.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information