Sturdy Memorial Hospital is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our community-based hospital in Attleboro, MA. We are a patient-focused organization and looking to grow our team with physicians who are dedicated to providing meaningful patient care.
Since 1913, Sturdy Memorial Hospital has been dedicated to providing its community with a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. What started as a 15-bed facility over 100 years ago has grown to be a 132-bed facility.
Our Emergency Department sees over 49,000 annual ED visits and offers full specialty back-up with 24 hour hospitalist coverage. Our Emergency Department has up to quadruple provider coverage per day plus an additional staffed fast track area.
About the job:
- Provide direct patient care to our communities in a well-established community hospital
- Patient-centric mindset to provide the highest quality service and patient care
- Work alongside other passionate physicians and advanced practitioners, as well as highly trained nursing and support staff
- Work cross-functionally with hospitalists and other specialties
- Up to quadruple provider coverage per day plus an additional staffed fast track area
- Full time or part-time options
- Employed position with base salary starting at $300,000+, dependent on experience and FTE
- Mix of days/evenings with 1-2 overnights and 4 weekend days per month
- Overlapping 8-9 hour shifts
- BE/BC Emergency Medicine
- Current license in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Location: 211 Park Street, Attleboro, MA
- Malpractice (occurrence type)
- Four weeks of paid time off (PTO), one week CME plus educational stipend
- Employer funded 457(b) retirement benefit, 403(b) retirement benefit with employer match
- Employer funded pension plan
- Health insurance, dental, life insurance, disability
- Relocation assistance
Contact: Please submit your application materials through the link on this page. For any questions, please contact Alison Bruyn, Director of Provider Recruitment, at email@example.com.
Located in Attleboro, MA, Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an independent, financially stable, acute care, 132-bed community hospital. We serve a population base of 170,000 in suburban communities of Boston and Providence. Attleboro is within 25 minutes of Boston and 15 minutes of Providence, RI.
Our ambulatory network, Sturdy Memorial Associates, is made up of over 30 practices, all within a 10 mile radius of each other. As a preferred community health care provider, Sturdy Memorial Associates is comprised of over 130 providers and offers expertise in the following areas - Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Pulmonary, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Rheumatology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Hematology, Oncology, Surgery, Orthopedics, Physical Therapy, and Urology.
As a premiere community healthcare group, Sturdy Memorial is committed to providing the highest level of health care to our primary service areas of Attleboro, Foxboro, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Norfolk, Norton, Plainville, Rehoboth, Seekonk, and Wrentham, in Massachusetts nearby Rhode Island. However, we will provide care to anyone who needs it regardless of their place of residence.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion: Sturdy Memorial Hospital is an equal employment opportunity employer. There is no discrimination because of race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or disability.
COVID-19 Policy: For the protection of the patients, employees, visitors and all who enter our facilities, Sturdy Memorial requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19as a condition of employment.