Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians at Nacogdoches Medical Center.Position Profile:
Facility InformationNacogdoches Medical Center
- 12 bed ED with 2 Fast Track beds
- 20,000 annual ED visits
- Patient mix: 50% medicine, 25% pediatric, 25% ortho and surgery
- 24-hour X-ray and 64 slice CT scanner with 24 hour radiology reads, US and MRI in-house during daytime and on-call at night
- 24 hours of physician coverage, 12-hour shifts
- 12 hours Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- 12 hours scribe coverage
- Must be BC/BE ABEM/AOBEM or BC FM, IM with ED experience
- Independent Contractor status
is a 150 bed general acute center with state-of-the-art equipment and technology. There is full representation of specialties including neurosurgery and a responsive medical staff. Nacogdoches is an accredited chest pain center, Level IV Trauma center, stroke care, Level II NICU.
In the spring of 2021, Nacogdoches Medical Center received its 12th A from the Leapfrog Group, an independent organization that rates hospital safety. NMC was the only hospital within 70 miles to achieve a letter A grade for the spring reporting period. Additionally, NMC was the only hospital within 100 miles to receive an A for the twelfth consecutive reporting period.
Additional recognition includes:
- Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Joint Commission Certified Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission Certified Total Joint Program
- American College of Radiology (ACR) Imaging Accreditation
- CMS 4-Star Rating
, the oldest town in Texas and home to the only state-sanctioned Blueberry Festival creates a mixture of Southern yet modern charm! Located 140 miles Northwest of Houston and 160 miles East of Dallas, it is easily accessible to Houston Hobby and George Bush Intercontinental Airports and the port city of Galveston. Nacogdoches is home to Stephen F. Austin University; known for its excellent Fine Art productions and gorgeous rolling hills. Home of Lake Pinkston which offers world class fishing, Nacogdoches can support all of your hunting and recreational needs.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information