Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School – Baystate, is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our organization.
Position Highlights –
- Nested in the one of the busiest EDs in Massachusetts, our 18-bed pediatric ED sees ~30,000 visits/year in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Join our dedicated team of 14 pediatric EM faculty and 4 pediatric APPs. We value collaborative relationships and work/life balance and we have worked hard to build and maintain an excellent team culture.
- We are seeking a clinical educator with robust academic interests. Faculty appointment at University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School. Enjoy strong academic involvement with our pediatric emergency medicine fellows as well as pediatric, medicine/pediatric, and emergency medicine residents.
- Strong pediatric specialty support from Baystate Children’s Hospital which is within the same building. We have a 7 bed PICU, level III NICU and 53-bed pediatric & adolescent inpatient units.
- Strong collaboration with adult colleagues when shared interests overlap.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in pediatric emergency medicine. Interest in clinical research is a plus. Strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality and lifelong learning is essential for success.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. As a Baystate leader, we look to your insights in helping us increase diverse representation among leadership, providers, and all roles across our organization through changes in policies, procedures and practices in order to build equity across the organization.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
To learn more and express interest, please contact:
Dr. Niels Rathlev, Chair of Emergency Medicine
C/O Melissa Hale, Manager of Provider Recruitment at Baystate Health
Phone: 413-794-2624 Email: Melissa.email@example.com
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.