Estimated compensation is minimum of $313,920.00/annually, and maximum is $349,920.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $156,960.00/annually, and maximum is $174,960.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $218.00/hourly, and maximum is $243.00/hourly.
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physician to staff the Emergency Department at New York Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital located in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Postion Profile:
- 40,000 annual patient visits
- 39 beds
- Fast Track
- EPIC EMR
- Stroke Center / Hyperbaric Treatment / EMS control
- Designated Magnet hospital for excellence in Nursing
- W2 status with an excellent hourly rate and comprehensive benefits plan
NewYork-Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital, a member of the NewYork-Presbyterian Regional Hospital Network, has been providing quality health care to residents of Westchester, Putnam, and Dutchess counties for more than 125 years. Today, the 128-bed hospital provides a wide range of ambulatory care and inpatient services in more than 60 specialties and continues to expand programs and resources in collaboration with NewYork-Presbyterian and ColumbiaDoctors, the faculty practice of Columbia University Medical Center. The first hospital in the region to achieve Magnet status in recognition of the commitment to excellence, nursing innovation, and outstanding quality treatment, NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital continues to lead the way in ensuring exceptional patient care.
Patients benefit from the availability of specialists in virtually every field of medicine, access to the latest technological advances in diagnosis and treatment, and care that is provided in state-of-the-art facilities, including a four-story patient tower with 84 private rooms, the latest radiology and imaging technologies, a minimally invasive surgery center, and a comprehensive cancer center. The hospital is also home to the region’s only 24-hour “no wait” Emergency Department, which sees more than 40,000 visits a year - one of the largest volumes in Westchester County.Awards and Recognition:
- American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite Plus
- Commission on Cancer® Accredited Program
- American College of Radiology Accredited Facility
- Magnet Recognized American Nurses Credentialing Center
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine Accredited Facility Member
- MBSAQIP® Accredited Center
- NICHE Designated Hospital
Cortlandt Manor, NY offers town and country living in the beautiful Hudson Valley and only one hour from New York City. Quaint villages and thriving urban centers offer cultural activities, museums, restaurants and historic sites. Residents of Cortlandt Manor enjoy numerous recreational activities including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, hang gliding, golfing and boating.
Benefits and Compensation
- Cultural highlights include antiquing, colonial architecture, wineries, folk arts studios and bed and breakfast inns
- Close proximity to colleges and major universities
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information