Estimated compensation is minimum of $352,800.00/annually, and maximum is $381,600.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $245.00/hourly, and maximum is $265.00/hourly.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician - Increased Rate. Work at a great community hospital in the suburbs of Las Vegas Position Profile:
- Dedicated Pediatric unit in Main ED
- 14,500 Pediatric volume
- 8 Peds beds
- 10 hr shifts with 20 hours of coverage
- Core group of FT nurses that are all pediatric trained
- Level III NICU (46 beds)
- 12 room PICU
- 24/7 Pediatric Intensivists provide hospitalist coverage
- CERNER EMR
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits program
The Children's Medical Center at Summerlin Hospital Medical Center provides advanced care to infants, children, adolescents and teenagers in the western suburbs of Las Vegas. Along with the general Pediatric Unit, the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Emergency Room provide a broad array of advanced services-close to home.
The unit is newly renovated and features custom artwork in each of the 46 private patient suites. The unit also has an interactive playroom and dedicated Pediatric Procedure Room.Pediatric Emergency Room Details A multidisciplinary pediatrics staff
A place designed just for children
- Physicians trained to care for pediatric emergencies
- Nursing staff trained in pediatric emergency nursing, neonatal intensive care, pediatric critical care and pediatric oncology
- Full-time pediatric pharmacist for medication dosing
- Certified Child Life Specialists trained to alleviate the fear and anxiety that follows hospitalization
- Safe, soothing décor with comfortable seating for families
- Private treatment rooms
- Distraction techniques include iPad® games, movies, bubbles, books
- Pain management methods such as creams that numb injection sites
- Age-appropriate language used when describing procedures
Summerlin is a 22,500-acre master-planned community, nestled in the foothills and ridges on the western rim of the Las Vegas valley and adjacent to the internationally renowned Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Summerlin offers open spaces, views of the Las Vegas Strip and the most diverse collection of housing options in Southern Nevada. With 150 neighborhoods to choose from,Summerlin is also home to more than two-dozen schools, including 10 nationally-recognized private schools and 12 public schools.The community’s many educational amenities have a well-established track record of academic accomplishments, athletic victories and cultural accolades.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information