Questcare, a division of Envision Physician Services, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician
to join our dynamic group of providers at Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children’s Hospital!
• 85,000 annual ED volume
• Level III Trauma Center, Level II Pediatric Trauma
• 54 hours of physician and 72 hours of APP coverage daily
• Scribe Program
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• Advanced Primary Stroke Center
• Dedicated Pediatric ED, with separate Pediatric waiting area, triage, and nursing station
• Multidisciplinary team with Questcare Adult and Pediatric Hospitalists, Questcare OB/Gyn Hospitalists, and Questcare Intensivists
• Physicians work 9-hour shifts at MC Dallas and 12-hour shifts at Heart and Spine Hospital
• Competitive RVU based compensation model
- New 12-bed FSED in Garland opening in late 2023Facility Information
Medical City Dallas Hospital is an 890-bed quaternary regional care referral center and includes Medical City Children’s Hospital. The medical staff consists of 1,150 physicians representing 95 adult and pediatric specialties. Other specialty services include the Transplant Center; the Dallas Craniofacial Center; the nationally known Neuroscience Program; and the Cardiovascular Institute at Medical City Dallas. Patients have come from all over the United States and 75 foreign countries to receive cutting edge healthcare.Community Information
Medical City Dallas is located in the heart of North Dallas. With its location right off of two major intersecting highways, it is easy to live and work in the middle of all that Dallas, TX has to offer. The DFW Metroplex is the fourth largest in the entire United States with a bustling restaurant, entertainment and sports scene. Dallas has also become one of the most culturally diverse and interesting cities in the country. This is your chance to settle in one of the true social and economic hubs of America!Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information