Prasada freestanding emergency department hiring Emergency Medicine nocturnist Position Profile:
- 80 to 100 patients per day
- 13 beds
- Resuscitation room
- 10 partitioned off hall beds
- 12 hours of Advanced Provider coverage
- 24 hours of Physician coverage
- Scribe coverage
- CT scanner with 24-hour radiology coverage
- Call in techs for sonography
- Ultrasound availability 24 hours/day
- On site point of care testing for lab evalution
- Work throughout all our Honor sites - Deer Valley, John C. Lincoln, Prasada, and Sonoran Crossing
- EPIC EMR
- Competitive hourly rate for a freestanding
- Emergency Medicine BC/BE
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits package
Prasada freestanding emergency department is a stand-alone emergency department that also offers urgent care services and is open 24 hours a day seven days a week 365 days a year. We are affiliated with John C Lincoln hospital in North Phoenix. We use their call roster for consultation and to expedite the transfer process. We have an outreach transfer service that allows us to find placement within HonorHealth or outside of HonorHealth if needed.
HonorHealth Complete Care is a full-service emergency room and urgent care under one roof - the first of its kind in Arizona. Now you don’t have to guess where you should go to seek care when you aren’t feeling well or are injured. It makes your care more affordable by avoiding the higher cost of an emergency room if you or your loved one only requires urgent care.
Patients of all ages can walk in, with no appointment needed.
Other benefits you’ll find with HonorHealth Complete Care include:
- Board-certified physicians and advanced practitioners, such as nurse practitioners and physician assistants, to determine the level of care you need
- Imaging: CT scan, X-ray, ultrasound and EKG
Surprise, Arizona is a beautiful Sonoran-desert community surrounded by mountain park lands. The gorgeous landscape sets the stage for the city’s vibrant sports and recreation scene, growing arts community and fantastic restaurants! It’s the perfect place to “Find your Surprise!”
Located in the Phoenix-Metro area, the city’s year-round sunny climate makes it the ideal place for outdoor adventure, and it abounds here! Surprise boasts the largest tennis and racquet complex in the Southwest, seven gorgeous golf courses and an urban fishing lake nestled within a sprawling downtown park. Plus, Major League Baseball’s Kansas City Royals and Texas Rangers play spring ball at Surprise Stadium - ranked the #1 Spring Training Stadium in Arizona by USA Today.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information