Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director
for HCA Northside Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. Quality candidates must be Board Certified Emergency Medicine (ABEM or AOBEM).ED Features:
- Annual Volume 31K
- 24 Main beds with additional 12 vertical spaces
- Multi-layer Physician and APP coverage model
- ED Physicians do NOT respond to codes on floor
- Hospitalist & Radiologist Managed by Envision
- 24-hour ultrasound coverage and 24-hour reads on all radiologic exams
- P-Doc Documentation, PACS system, computerized discharge and script writing, electronic physician order entry system, 3M M*Modal Dictation System
- PCI facility. Neuro-interventionalist on site, CTA and CT perfusion capability, Hypothermia Protocol for post cardiac arrest patients, CCTA
- Internal Medicine Residency Program and Cariology Fellowship Program
- M*Modal Dictation System
HCA Florida Northside Hospital is a 288-bed facility, offering a full range of services including interventional stroke care, full-service orthopedic and spine treatment, 24-hour emergency department, preventative and corrective cardiac care, and general surgery. As the first Comprehensive Stroke Center in St. Petersburg, our technologically advanced facility allows our superior physicians and nursing staff to care for our growing community. Our focus on quality and safety includes recognition from The Joint Commission as being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, as well as receiving an "A" Hospital Safety Score.Community Information
The communities of the St. Petersburg/Clearwater area cover a peninsula just south and west of the Tampa Bay area. These waterside communities are renowned for their award-winning pristine beaches and quaint coastal beach towns. Clearwater Beach was voted "Best Beach Town in Florida". St. Petersburg was previously voted No. 1 in the US and Tierra Verde's famous Fort de Soto Park has more awards than we can even list here. The area also boasts a thriving waterfront downtown area in St. Petersburg that is home to several museums, theatres and an incredible food and nightlife scene. In addition, its proximity to Tampa and several professional sporting teams and special events make this area one of the most special places to live in the country.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information