Estimated compensation is minimum of $324,000.00/annually, and maximum is $354,600.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $162,000.00/annually, and maximum is $172,800.00/annually.
Estimated compensation is minimum of $225.00/hourly, and maximum is $240.00/hourly.
Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physician at Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital located in Newburgh, New York. Position Profile:
- 48,000 annual patient volume, 20% pediatric volume
- 31 ED beds
- 8 Fast Track beds
- Level III Trauma Center
- 37 hours of physician coverage
- 37 hour of Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- Scribes coverage
- EPIC EMR
- W2 status with comprehensive benefits plan
Montefiore St. Luke’s Cornwall is a not-for-profit hospital dedicated to serving the health care needs of those in the Hudson Valley. In January 2002, St. Luke's Hospital and The Cornwall Hospital merged to create an integrated health care delivery system, providing quality comprehensive health care services. In January 2018, St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital officially partnered with the Montefiore Health System, making MSLC part of the leading organization in the country for population health management.
Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall is the site of the Littman Cancer Center, which includes radiation oncology and infusion services. The Cornwall campus also provides cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation, a center for sleep medicine, physical therapy, pain management, palliative care, a balance center, and a speech and swallowing center. This vital and growing community resource offers necessary healthcare access points to area residents for a variety of services.
Awards and recognition:
- #1 in New York State for Critical Care according to a new analysis released by Healthgrades 2023
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for the 14th consecutive year
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center Silver recognition
- 2023 Outpatient Joint Replacement Excellence Award™ recipient by Healthgrades
- Healthgrades® Top 250 Best Hospitals
- Mission: Lifeline®Gold Receiving Quality Achievement Award
Newburgh, NY is located in the beautiful mid-Hudson Valley, bordering the majestic Hudson River.
Benefits and Compensation
- Newburgh offers fantastic river views
- The second largest historic district in New York State and a diverse mix of shopping, culture and dining.
- Considered part of the New York metropolitan area, its proximity to New York City and other large cities are favorable.
- Downtown Manhattan is one hour away, Albany is ninety minutes and Danbury, CT is less than a one hour drive.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information