Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join an established group in St Petersburg, FL at HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital. Candidates will be BC/BP EM (ABEM/AOBEM) or Board Certified in FP/IM with a minimum of 2 years of current EM experience & hold ACLS/PALS.Practice Profile:
- 14-Bed ED; & 4-Bed fast-track
- Annual ER volume of 15,000 visits
- 24 Hour Physician Coverage
- 8 Hours APP Coverage
- P-Doc Documentation. PACS system & computerized discharge and script writing, electronic physician order
- M*Modal Dictation System
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Independent Contractor Status (1099)
HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital opened more than forty years ago and has provided high-quality healthcare services for the people of St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas ever since. Over the years, the hospital has expanded to keep pace with community growth. Today the hospital offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services along with specialty programs. The ED has an annual average volume of 15,000.About HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital:
- The 307-bed facility is Joint Commission accredited and committed to providing high quality medical care in a friendly hospital environment
- Serving residents and visitors for more than 40 years
- The hospital offers a full range of services including ER 24/7®, robotic and minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, rehabilitation center, and wound care.
St. Petersburg is a growing city on Florida's gulf coast, part of the Tampa Bay area. Known for its pleasant weather, hence its “Sunshine City” nickname, St. Petersburg is popular for golfing, boating, fishing and beach-going. St. Petersburg and Pinellas County offer a unique environment of work and play. People are drawn to the area by wonderful weather and miles of sandy beaches, a relatively low cost of living, agreeable taxes, and progressive employment opportunities. Quality schools, colleges/universities, top-notch health care, affordable housing, and outstanding arts and recreational facilities makes it easy to see why the area is so attractive to new residents and visitors alike. The city also hosts the Dali Museum, featuring surrealist works of art, The Museum of Fine Arts, with works ranging from ancient to contemporary, and The Mahaffey Theater, home of the Florida Orchestra.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information