Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Blountstown, FL!Position Profile:
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Current on ACLS and PALS certifications
- 10,000-11,000 Annual ER volume
- 12 hour shifts preferred (24s available)
- EPowerdocs EMR
- NO state income tax in FL
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- Industry leading programs and services
Please contact Midge Tandy, regional manager, at Midge.Tandy@EnvisionHealth.com for more informationFacility Information
Calhoun Liberty Hospital is a community healthcare system committed to quality, service and growth. Located in pristine Northwest Florida, it serves the surrounding areas of Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf, and Jackson counties. The facility is currently State licensed for 10 beds and offers a large number of services to the area.
Calhoun Liberty Hospital is building a brand-new facility which will provide expanded healthcare options and will include a two-story, approximately 63,000 square foot facility and an additional 10,000 square foot adjacent service building with a larger parking area and more accessible helipad. The new hospital will also feature:
- An updated Emergency Department, expanding the hospitals capability to manage more complex patients in a timely manner
- Twenty-five private beds for patients who require around-the-clock nursing care, including four beds with advanced bedside monitoring for patients requiring a higher level of care
- Imaging services often seen only in larger metropolitan hospitals that including Computerized Tomography (CT), Mammography, Ultrasound and Dexa Scan.
Located in the Florida panhandle, the City of Blountstown offers a peaceful, rural lifestyle while enjoying the convenience of close proximity to services from neighboring larger municipalities. Blountstown is only a few minutes from interstate 10 and less than an hour from the beach, Panama City, Tallahassee (the state capital), as well as the Alabama and Georgia state lines.
*Enjoy the perk of working in Florida and not having to worry about state individual income tax!*Benefits and Compensation
- Visit the bustling coast of Panama City to experience the beaches, shops, and restaurants
- Hike and camp in nature at one of the several State Parks in the area
- Fish or kayak on the nearby Apalachicola River
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information