Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Department physicians for La Paz Regional Hospital in Parker, AZ!Position Profile:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Current ACLS, ATLS & PALS certifications
- 24 hour shifts
- 9,200 annual visits
- 25 Bed Facility
- Critical Access Hospital
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- Industry leading programs and services
La Paz Regional Hospital, located in Parker, Arizona, has been serving La Paz County for over forty years and is the Western Gateway to Arizona, California and Nevada. This 25 bed hospital provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services.
In the last fifteen years, the hospital has added new buildings for the Emergency Department, Surgery, Cardiac Cath Lab, Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation; a new building for the La Paz Medical Services in Quartzsite and the first imaging center in that city. Numerous smaller projects have allowed the hospital to keep pace with its growing repertoire of services. They were nationally recognized for these projects, and the supportive cost structure and services, when LPRH was named to the Thomson's Top 100 Hospitals list in 2007.
La Paz Regional participates in the Mayo Clinic TeleStroke and TeleNeurology programs, offering routine and emergency access to top Mayo Clinic neurologists via telecommunications telemedicine.
The motto of "Where Community and Compassion Come Together"
is indicative of LPRH's proud heritage of service to La Paz County and the excellence of their professional and dedicated staff in meeting the medical technology, customer service, and quality goals.
- VA Authorized Urgent Care Provider
- Awarded Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) classification
Parker, AZ is a 16-mile water lover’s paradise on the Colorado River between Arizona and California. Created between Parker Dam, the world’s deepest dam and Headgate Rock Dam, this boating capital of the Southwest offers as much water fun as you can handle. Jet ski, water skiing, canoeing, camping and great fishing. And when you get hungry, just pull-up to the many waterfront establishments.
Parker Arizona is down river from Lake Havasu City and about 160 miles west of Phoenix. Nearby Parker is River Island State Park which conveniently provides campsites, picnic areas and boat launches. Fine accommodations are available in Parker including hotels, motels, riverfront resorts and RV parks.
- Enjoy waterskiing, wakeboarding, tubing or parasailing under the sun and on the water
- The Emerald Canyon Golf Course provides challenging holes and rolling buttes
- BlueWater Resort and Casino provides a plethora of entertainments
Benefits and Compensation
- Colorado River Native American tribes at the CRIT Museum
- Explore the nearby mining ghost town of Swansea
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information