Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Emergency Physicians at Murray Calloway County Hospital in Murray, Kentucky!Position Profile:
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA
- 750 Hours of Emergency Department Experience in the last two years
- Current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- ED Volume 19.5K annually
- ED Beds 13
- 12 hour shifts
- MLP Coverage 12 hours daily
If interested please contact Murray Turner, Regional Manager, by email Murray.Turner@EnvisionHealth.comFacility Information
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent contractor status
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling, flexible scheduling
- Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available
- Industry leading programs and services
Murray-Calloway County Hospital is a non-profit, voluntary, community general hospital. The current structure of the Murray-Calloway County Hospital (MCCH) opened in 1964, and the growing community of Murray, Kentucky, has led to capacity issues for MCCH’s excellent patient care.
The collaboration resulted in a beautiful and functional five-story addition to the existing medical center. On the first floor, visitors enter through a sweeping, two-story atrium with a new-designed centralized registration area which makes wayfinding and check-in easy and intuitive. Included on the first floor are a new emergency room featuring 13 triage rooms-an increase from eight at the previous facility-and a cardiopulmonary suite. The second and third floors are now home to new surgery suites, critical care and intensive care units, and recovery suites. The fourth and fifth floors now contain 28 beds each and are dedicated to private patient care.
The addition of this 157,000 square foot expansion allows the Murray-Calloway County Hospital to continue to provide outstanding patient care to its local community.
- Joint Commission National Quality Approval
- Award winning leadership
Murray offers a low cost of living, low property taxes, a four-season climate and excellent educational systems. If you enjoy activities such as canoeing, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, golfing, or just a walk in the park, you’ll fit right in! Just under 2 hours to Nashville and with easy access to nearby airports, this opportunity could be right for clinicians both near and far. Find out more about Murray, KY: https://www.tourmurray.com/
Benefits and Compensation
- Just a matter of hours from Nashville, Jackson and Memphis.
- Calloway County, Kentucky ranks as one of the top 10 healthiest counties in Kentucky for the past 6 years
- Rand McNally voted Murray, KY as the friendliest small town in America.
- Home to Murray State University.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information