Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Wichita Falls, TX.Physician Benefits:
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP
- Current on ACLS certification (PALS preferred)
- 12 or 24 hour shifts (7-7)
- 8,500 volume
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling
- Industry leading programs and services
Please contact Murray Turner for more information - Murray.Turner@envisionhealth.com or (850)437-7703Facility Information
Founded in 1998, Kell West Regional Hospital was created by a group of Wichita Falls physicians to have a greater physician input into hospital management. The facility is still proudly owned and governed by physicians. KWRH has progressed from a 15 bed hospital to a 41 bed, 80,000 square foot, award winning, facility. Kell West Regional Hospital is a patient first facility with a mission to provide quality healthcare and superior customer service.
- Patient Safety Excellence Award 3 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020) per Healthgrades
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award 3 years in a row (2023, 2022, 2021) per Healthgrades
- Patient Satisfaction Scores significantly higher than the national average
Located in the north east corner of the Panhandle/Plains region of north Texas, Wichita Falls has a population of around 104,553. Home to Sheppard Air Force Base, 185 manufacturing companies and an extensive parks system, Wichita Falls is only two hours from the major metropolitan areas of Dallas-Fort Worth and Oklahoma City.
Find endless options of fun for the entire family to enjoy. Wichita Falls is home to many fascinating playtime options, ranging from water parks and gaming centers to live theatres and unique artistic and educational programs.
Learn more at: https://discoverwichitafalls.com/
- Bike or walk the twenty-mile-long trail system that winds through neighborhoods and along attractive streams and lakes
- Visit Maniacs Mansion to play vintage games and enjoy their cereal bar
- Explore downtown and treat yourself to delectable restaurant cuisine or try the craft beer - foodie paradise!
Benefits and Compensation
- Be amazed at the Museum of North Texas History with interactive learning and much more
- Lake Arrowhead State Park
- Enjoy a Texas Rodeo and try local BBQ
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information