Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our teem at our FSED HCA Florida Destin Emergency
part of HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital ED Features:
- 11-bed stand alone ED
- 14,000 annual patient visits
- available onsite CT, Xray, ultrasound and lab
- Fully integrated with HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital
- Ambulance bay for EMS access
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists
Qualified Physicians BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC/FP with a min of 2 years EM experience or EM FellowshipFacility Information
HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital has had the privilege of serving the healthcare needs of our patients and our community for over 35 years. As the only full-service acute care hospital in Okaloosa, Walton and Santa Rosa counties.
Our hospital offers the area’s only:
Community InformationDestin and Fort Walton Beach
- Comprehensive cardiovascular program
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Certified cancer center
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Adult Inpatient Behavioral Health Center
area are the best-kept secrets in NW Florida. Located between Pensacola and Panama City along North Florida’s glittering Gulf Coast on powdery white beaches and emerald waters, Fort Walton Beach boasts all the fun of the major vacation spots, minus the fuss. This coastal community offers long, warm summers and mild winters allowing you to enjoy year round golf, swimming, tennis and water sports, including deep-sea fishing and every level of boating.
Fort Walton Beach is much more than just family-friendly vacations - it’s a thriving area of national and local businesses, excellent schools and is home to several military bases - and a community that welcomes visitors and locals with the same southern charm and hospitality. Ft. Walton Beach is centrally located next to major freeways and airports.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information