Job DetailsHCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine physician to join their team!
**Attention to Residents Graduating in 2023/2024**
- 532-bed full-service, acute care hospital
- 36 adult beds and 8 pediatric beds (staffed by Ped's ER physicians)
- 50k annual volume
- Level II trauma center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- Accredited Cycle III chest pain center
- Adult and Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department
- Working with APP support
- High-acuity site
- Flexible Scheduling
- No state income tax
- Must be BC/BE residency trained in emergency medicine
Envision is now accepting applications from physicians who are in their last year of residency, and we're offering a $2,000 per month 'Earn While You Learn bonus! You read that right; we will pay you $2,000 a month from the time you sign an employment contract with us all the way through the start of your employment. For more information, please contact Steven Chudy at firstname.lastname@example.org and start earning while you complete your last year of residency! This offering is site and specialty specific. Please email us for more information.Facility Information
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is conveniently located off I-45 and Bay Area Blvd. in Webster, Texas. We are just minutes away from the beautiful Baybrook Mall. We offer full-service adult and pediatric care to accommodate people of all ages. Our emergency room care is available 24/7, and our ER nurses and physicians are trained and ready to intervene in all medical emergencies. We also offer a pediatric emergency room specialized for the tiniest patients. We offer a complete spectrum of medical care, including complex cardiovascular services, brain surgery, bariatric surgery and beyond. We ensure that residents of the Houston Bay Area receive the best healthcare in their own community. HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake has been recognized with a number of awards and accreditations, including:
- Cycle IIII-Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Comprehensive Stroke Facility by DNV
- Level II Trauma Capable Facility
- ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures’ by the Joint Commission
- Commission on Cancer accredited program by the American College of Surgeons
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers by the American College of Surgeons
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Center of Excellence by Infectious Diseases Society of America
Webster, midway between Houston and Galveston, is the perfect place to spend a week or a weekend. Webster defines excitement with spine-tingling entertainment, a full spectrum of restaurants, from fast food to white tablecloths, electrifying nightlife, and sensational shopping. Located just minutes from Space Center Houston and Galveston‘s beaches, in Webster, you’re in the middle of the action.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information