Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital in Arlington, TX. Position Profile:
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine specialties considered
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Current on ACLS certification (ATLS & PALS preferred)
- Possess 400 hours of ED experience within the last 2 years
- 900 Annual ER volume (low acuity patients)
- 24-72hr Shift Length
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- Flexible scheduling
- Industry leading programs and services
Baylor Health Care System is synonymous with exceptional medical care in North Texas. Now, with Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington (BOSHA), residents of Arlington and surrounding communities have an advanced treatment facility right in the neighborhood. The only specialty hospital of its kind in the DFW Metroplex, Baylor Arlington brings experts close to home. BOSHA is an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International, an international surgery company, partnered with local physicians and Baylor Scott & White
- Facility is accredited by The Joint Commission
- Fully licensed by the state of Texas
- Certified by the Centers for Medicare Services (CMS).
Arlington, TX is known to have Texas-sized fun for every occasion. From full-throttle thrills and outdoor excursions to culinary journeys and spa treatments, this area has a whole World of Wonderful ready for you to discover. As the entertainment capital of Texas, Arlington is home to endless fun in the area but also 15 minutes from DFW International Airport and off the crossroads of five major highways, making getting around a breeze.
- International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame
- Texas Rangers’ Globe Life Park
- Visit the Arlington Museum of Art (AMA) and The Gallery at UT Arlington, and listen to music at venues like Arlington Music Hall and Symphony Arlington
Benefits and Compensation
- Fulfill your need for thrills at Six Flags Over Tax
- Fossil Rim Wildlife Center
- Catch a game at Dallas Cowboys’ $1 billion AT&T Stadium Complex
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information