Envision Physician Services is now seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for opportunities at HCA Florida Osceola Regional Medical Center
, located in Kissimmee, Florida.
HCA Florida Osceola Regional is home to one of Florida’s emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine, having started July 2016. The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.Highlights:
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 18,000 Peds ED
- Level II Trauma Center
- EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and HCA Florida Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area
- Meditech Documentation EMR
- 9-bed PEDS ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage
- Secondary Stand-Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando, next to the JW Marriot and Ritz
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7
Additional certs required: Must have active ATLS, BLS, ACLS and PALS. 16 trauma CME's and 10 stroke CME's
Qualifications: BC/BP EM (ABEM/AOBEM)Benefits and Compensation
Facility InformationHCA Florida Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Excellent Remuneration
- This position is an Employed position with benefits to include Health/Dental, 401K Retirement Options, CME allowance, life insurance, STD & LTD
- Offering Occurrence Based Malpractice with tail
is a Joint Commission accredited 368-bed hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
Completed in April 1997 with over $125 million in expansions, HCA Florida Osceola Regional Medical Center
is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors. The hospital is a 368-bed facility located in the heart of the city and is part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA
) located at 700 West Oak St in Kissimmee, Florida.
We are committed to continually enhancing the standard of healthcare by providing services to include: Emergency Care, Trauma Care, Pediatric ER, Heart & Vascular Institute, Comprehensive Stroke Center, The Baby Suites maternity care, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II, Women’s Services, Behavioral Health, Orthopedics & Spine and a Graduate Medical Education Program. We also expand our care to the community with our freestanding Emergency Department at Hunter’s Creek ER.Community Information
Kissimmee is a family-oriented destination known for its endless sunshine and proximity to world-famous theme parks. The city of Kissimmee is minutes south of Orlando. Osceola's other incorporated city, St. Cloud, is 9 miles east of Kissimmee and approximately 45 miles west of the city of Melbourne on the Atlantic coast.
Recreational possibilities abound, located minutes from attractions including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and world class golfing, boating and fishing. As a popular destination, Kissimmee welcomes visitors from around the world with 3 airports serving Central Florida.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information