Job DetailsEnvision Physician Services is seeking PRN Emergency Department Physicians for Higgins General Hospital in Bremen, GA!Position Profile:
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine/ Board Certified in Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Fellowship/ Board Certified in Primary Care with 3 yrs ED experience
- Current ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- 25 bed
- 12 hour shifts
- 19,000 annual volume
- MLP Coverage
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and DEA
- EPIC EMR
For more information please contact Allison Colwell, Regional Manager by phone at 850-483-8186 or email Allison.Colwell@EnvisionHealth.com!Facility Information
- Independent Contractor Status
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation
- Industry leading programs and services
Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998. The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services. Tanner has invested substantially in the facility, turning it into a modern, award-winning destination for care. As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the Roy Richards, Sr. Cancer Center, Tanner Heart and Vascular Center, diagnostic imaging services and more.
- Certified as an Acute Stroke Ready Hospital - the only facility of its kind in Georgia to hold that designation
- Accredited by The Joint Commission, one of the nation’s leading healthcare accrediting organizations for quality and safety
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other and very family friendly. With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long term progress. Conveniently located at I-20 and U.S. Hwy 27, west of Atlanta, Bremen is a small-town with abundant access to explore the surrounding cities of Buchanan, Tallapoosa and Waco.
Benefits and Compensation
- Less than an hour outside of Atlanta!
- Bremen City Schools has been ranked in the top 1% of Georgia school districts and Carroll County Schools has been ranked in the top 19% by a national school ranking site, according to SchoolDigger.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information