Envision Physician Services is seeking a full-time emergency medicine physician to join their team!
Facility InformationHCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Must be BC/BE residency trained in emergency medicine
- 29 ED beds
- 2.2 PPH
- 45k annual adult patient volume
- W2 position
- Paid Malpractice
- Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Dedicated Adult and Pediatric emergency rooms
- No state income tax
- Flexible scheduling
- Robust GME programs with future fellowships: Internal Medicine, Transitional Year, Emergency Medicine, Surgery
- EM Residency: Dedicated Ultrasound, Education, Sim, and Toxicology Faculty
- EMR- Meditech
Committed to the care and improvement of our patients and community, we provide the following:
- Dedicated emergency departments: Adult ED, OB ED, Pediatric ED, and FSEDs
- 450 in-patient beds
- Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including open heart and vascular surgery
- Home to the only DNV-Healthcare certified Comprehensive Stroke Center in Northeast Houston and the first in the area to receive the designation of Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI Cycle III by the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- State-of-the-art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
- Comprehensive Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Solis Mammography Center providing expert breast care
- Inpatient rehabilitation for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries, and more
- An advanced Brain & Spine Center, which includes a DNV Comprehensive Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
- Women’s Center with a high-risk OB and Level III NICU, as well as pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists
- Orthopedic Center offering total joint replacement surgery using advanced technology
- Educational and outreach programs
- Chest Pain Center: As an Accredited Chest Pain Center, we meet quality-of-care measures in acute cardiac medicine. We also offer a STEMI (St-Elevation Myocardial Infarction) program so that our heart attack response team can effectively treat the most serious heart attack patients during a critical window of care.
- Obstetrical Emergency Department: Located at the Women & Children's Center, the OBED houses an in-hospital OB/GYN 24/7 (or OB hospitalist), who evaluates women with obstetric issues, consults with the patient's primary physician or OB/GYN, and is ready for any obstetric emergency that might arise.
- Pediatric Emergency Center: We provide 24/7 pediatric emergency care in a safe, comfortable, child-friendly environment. Our pediatric team includes board-certified pediatricians, ER physicians, and specialists, as well as registered nurses skilled in communicating with and caring for children.
- Stroke care: As a Comprehensive Stroke Center, we are able to provide the highest level of stroke care possible. Our emergency CT scanning allows us to quickly determine the type of stroke and start providing care. In addition, our hospital provides a comprehensive neurological and stroke rehab program.
Kingwood has a population of about 65,000 with almost 200,000 people living within a ten mile radius. Kingwood is best known for being a community that exists in harmony with nature. Kingwood's heavily wooded acreage is canopied with tall pines and magnolias, along with 20 other types of shade trees. The community is host to a variety of wildlife, including deer, fish, birds, and more, that can be found in the 500+ acres of private nature preserves and parks. Over 75 miles of hike and bike trails, known as the "greenbelt," run through Kingwood's naturally beautiful woods and lakes. These trails are great for exercising, walking, or bicycling. Kingwood is also a thriving commercial center. Big name retail, shopping, and dining venues call Kingwood home, and can be found throughout the area, mostly near the front of Kingwood Drive and in Kingwood's Town Center off of Lake Houston Parkway. In addition, Kingwood is only three miles north of Deerbrook Mall and Humble, Texas' commercial centers. Kingwood is generally considered to have good commute times relative to surrounding Houston communities.Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information