Envision Physician Services is seeking full-time Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital in Port St. Lucie, Florida. This is an exciting opportunity, as physicians will be a designated full-time member of the Emergency Department as well as an educator who demonstrates and provides ongoing academic leadership within the PBCGME-affiliated ACGME-approved Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
The physician will be involved in the preparation and presentation of didactic educational programs, such as formal lectures, case conferences, journal clubs, etc.
This emergency room provides 40 hours of physician coverage with 22 hours of Advanced Practice Professional coverage. Qualified candidates must be BC/BP EM (ABEM or AOBEM), ACLS, and PALS.
The recent emergency room expansion features 35 private rooms and sees approximately 43,000 patients per year.Facility Information
HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is a 229-bed full-service medical center offering an array of specialized services that have earned national recognition based on excellence in care and quality outcomes for patients. Awards include the Joint Commission Hospital Accredited Designed Top Performing Hospital, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Wound Care. The HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital emergency room is recognized throughout the region for its advanced life-support capabilities.ED Features:
Community InformationABOUT FLORIDA’S TREASURE COAST
- 43,000 annual patient visits
- 35 private rooms!
- 40 hrs phys + 22 hrs app cvg
- Certified Stroke Center and the only Certified Chest Pain Center on the Treasure Coast.
- Recent renovations include the most advanced equipment for examining, stabilizing, treating and monitoring
The Treasure Coast area is located on Florida’s east coast, offers more than 60 miles of pristine beaches, and is conveniently located just north of the Palm Beach area, less than two hours to Miami and 90 minutes to Fort Lauderdale. Enjoy cruising and gain access to the West Palm Beach port in under an hour.
Beautiful St. Lucie, home of the spring training camp for the NY Mets, is conveniently located 15 minutes from Downtown Stuart, which is currently voted “America’s Happiest Seaside Town” by Coastal Living.Top 5 Reasons to Fall in Love with the Treasure Coast:#1. A beach lover’s paradise
- coupled with world-class boating, sailing, fishing, water skiing/wake boarding, surfing and scuba diving just outside your back door.#2. The best of both worlds
- An uncrowded destination with small-town charm, low crime rate, excellent schools and more house for your dollar.#3. Convenient location
- Easy access to major airports including Palm Beach International Airport, Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, Orlando Melbourne International Airport, and Orlando International Airport.#4. Enjoy Golf?
- Experience two of the top 100 public courses to play in the U.S. as rated by Golf Magazine. It is a golfer’s paradise and home of the PGA Golf Club, which includes 54 holes of championship golf.#5. Jensen Beach
- Known for its warm hospitality and perfect year-round climate, is a premier dining and one-of-a-kind retail destination that includes art galleries, boutiques and a regional shopping mall.For more information about this opportunity, please contact Amy Anstett at 954-295-1524Benefits and Compensation
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information