Envision Physician Services is seeking Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physicians to staff the Emergency Department at Overlook Emergency Services located in Union, NJ.Facility Information
Overlook Emergency Services, Union Campus is located in Union, NJ. Overlook Emergency Services, Union Campus is a satellite ED, and one of only 22 emergency departments in the nation to be recognized by the ENA for exceptional and innovative performance in leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research.
- Affiliated with Overlook Medical Center in Summit
- 36,000 visits annually
- 20 beds
- Satellite Emergency Department and recognized as a national model for satellite EDs
- Full practice support with advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EPIC EMR
- Rated High Performing in Adult Specialty and Adult Procedures/Conditions in 2018-2019 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Achieved a letter ‘A’ Grade from The LeapFrog Group in 2021
- 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals™; 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care, Critical Care and General Surgery: Healthgrades
Union, NJ is 40 minutes from NYC and the New Jersey shore. Home to major corporations, including Schering-Plough, Comcast, Verizon and Elizabethtown Gas Company.
Benefits and Compensation
- Union, NJ was named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Live in 2018 by Money Magazine
- Home to Kean University and 10 public schools
- Diverse cultural heritage, which is celebrated with parades, festivals and events
- Active downtown shopping district with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and businesses
- More than 20 parks/playgrounds, 14 tennis courts, 9 softball fields, 2 picnic groves and a street hockey facility
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.Company Information
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 29 million patients a year and support healthcare partners at 1,400 clinical departments across the nation.
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat patients through more than 16 million emergency department and inpatient encounters, support the delivery of more than 144,000 babies, conduct more than 8 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.4 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most - caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here . We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.Recruiter Information