Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- St. Luke's University Health Network
- Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Mar 14, 2023
- May 13, 2023
- Specialty / Focus
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Position Type
- Practice Type
- Hospital Medicine / Nocturnist
- Practice Setting
- Hospital / Health System
- Relocation Assistance
- Employment Type
- Employee (W2)
- Patient Care
St. Luke’s University Health Network, the region’s largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join our dedicated team of physicians providing excellent care at our Bethlehem Campus.
About the Departments of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics:
• Robust 12 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 320,000 patients annually.
• St. Luke’s emergency medicine includes comprehensive stoke centers, 4 PCI centers, a level 1 trauma center, a level 2 trauma center and four level 4 trauma centers.
• In addition to patient care, the emergency department also supports and trains emergency medicine residents at two separate emergency medicine residencies. We currently have an emergency medicine residency with 12 residents per year at St. Luke’s University Hospital - Bethlehem. Our second residency is currently in process and will train 10 residents per year at St. Luke’s Anderson Campus.
• The Department of Pediatrics consists of inpatient, specialty care, and primary care providers across a verity of practice locations.
• The inpatient pediatric units are located at St. Luke’s University Hospital – Bethlehem Campus. A new 17 bed inpatient pediatric unit will open Spring 2022 and the Network’s first Pediatric Intensive Care Unit opened with 8 beds in early 2020.
• Growing pediatric specialty department currently spanning 14 pediatric subspecialties and continuing to expand in both depth and breadth of services.
• The most robust and highest volume OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers over 4,000 babies per year.
In joining St. Luke’s you’ll enjoy:
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and CME allowance $25k starting bonus Loan repayment up to $100,000 Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff A culture in which innovation is highly valued Professional support and growth within the network Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Luke’s University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Luke’s University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of 16,000 employees providing services at 12 hospitals and over 300+ outpatient sites. With annual net revenue of $2 billion, the Network’s service area includes 10 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. To learn more about SLUHN, please visit www.slhn.org
About the Lehigh Valley & Surrounding Areas
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the region’s storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly