Emergency Medicine Opportunities in Beautiful Wisconsin
- Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Eastern, Northern, and Central Wisconsin
- Competitive salary
- Mar 11, 2023
- Apr 10, 2023
- Specialty / Focus
- Emergency Medicine
- Position Type
- Practice Setting
- Hospital / Health System
- Relocation Assistance
Marshfield Clinic Health System is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physicians to join our growing physician-led health system. Our locations range from small towns to medium size communities. Check out our current openings below:
- Park Falls - This practice of medicine is in an acute and sub-acute setting. Shift scheduling model: 24 hr shifts- 6 shifts per month to equal approx. 1700 work hours/year. Opportunity for Medical Director Role if desired!
- Wisconsin Rapids - Opens in February 2023 to extend Emergency needs in the area. This will be a stand-alone Emergency Medicine micro-hospital. 6, 24-hour shifts, or 11 shifts - 12 hrs. each 1600hrs/year. You will have work/life balance in a vibrant community, with 20-26 days off a month.
- Neillsville – Work within a facility built in May 2021 with a team that provides excellent support. If desired, this opportunity has the option of working with medical students. Hours per year; 1600, 24-hour shifts, 6 shifts per month!
- Eau Claire – State of the art hospital where you work 1600 hour per year, 12-hour shifts.
- Stevens Point - You will be a part of a robust department, with brand new equipment, and facilities with a welcoming environment from colleagues and dedicated support staff. 11 shifts - 12 hours each, 1600hrs/year. You will have a work/life balance in a vibrant community, with 20 days off a month.
Accepting J1 visa waiver candidates for some locations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- $100,000 Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan, 401K and 457(b)(f)
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Your ideal practice would be nestled in the beauty of Wisconsin where 4-season outdoor recreation meets innovative, quality healthcare. Our residential communities are safe with beautiful homes at affordable prices and no long commutes. Plentiful year-round recreation such as bicycling, hiking, skiing, fishing and golf abound. You will enjoy access to metro areas and excellent schools. Nationally, Wisconsin ranks near the top in ACT and SAT scores.
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
Morgan Smith, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter
Apply for Emergency Medicine Opportunities in Beautiful Wisconsin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly